Transformation Complete

Transformation Complete

Hi Everyone,

I know it’s been a while since I introduced you to the odd shaped birdcage…but I finally completed the hanging planters! I just needed to borrow my dad’s dremel to break the spot welds holding the two wire tops together. I used one $2 coconut fiber liner cut in half and leftovers for the string. 

The one in front uses a leather boot shoe tie and the other is hemp that was wrapped around the candle from this post. The hooks at the bottom leave so many options for hanging – I could stack them or add other cute items like the teardrop air plant terrariums that are popping up everywhere. 

Next mission: find a nice spot for them to hang for the rest of the summer. 

Happy DIY-ing & Gardening!



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s